Re: Tabs

From: Juri Linkov
Subject: Re: Tabs
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2019 23:57:01 +0300

>> Anyway I already added reading the "Emacs.tab-bar" resource to
>> x-apply-session-resources in startup.el
>
> I don't see these resources documented, neither in NEWS nor in the
> user manual (where we have a special appendix about the resources
> Emacs uses).  Please add that, and thanks.

This is added now to NEWS and the user manual.

PS: About providing compatibility with tool-bar customization,
I don't know a good way to use tool-bar colors for tab-bar -
we can't inherit tab-bar face from tool-bar face.

Maybe update tab-bar face attributes explicitly in
'set-face-attribute-from-resource'?  For example, use
'x-get-resource' to get tool-bar background/foreground colors,
and apply these colors to the tab-bar face?