Re: jit-lock-antiblink-grace

From: João Távora
Subject: Re: jit-lock-antiblink-grace
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2019 16:11:15 +0100

On Sat, Oct 12, 2019, 15:50 Juanma Barranquero <address@hidden> wrote:

On Sat, Oct 12, 2019 at 3:14 PM João Távora <address@hidden> wrote:

> I don't understand how this can be an argument.

It wasn't an argument, it was a light-hearted comment.

Sorry for the knee-jerk, then.

Well, me, I prefer longer names to cryptic ones

Then it _was_ an argument :-) "cryptic" is a value judgement. I personally decide on form on a case by case basis, but I can't really write the cost function I use. Unfortunately, after a while, you become biased. It's often when you actually witness others try to understand what you wrote that you realize the consequences of one decision over the other. That's hard to do in this ML... But did you try to read it?

João