Re: Let mode-line packages distinguish the selected-window

From: martin rudalics
Subject: Re: Let mode-line packages distinguish the selected-window
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 09:14:13 +0100

> Good for you, but I wrote what I wrote because I don't see it here.

Then try the following: With emacs -Q do C-x 5 2 followed by C-h f and
via Alt-TAB switch back to the first frame.  Here both frames get the
active mode-line face.

Now in the first frame do C-h f, do a mouse click in the second frame
and via Alt-TAB switch back to the first frame.  Here both frames get
the inactive mode-line face.

martin