Re: BIKESHED: completion faces

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: BIKESHED: completion faces
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2019 21:06:27 +0200

> From: João Távora <address@hidden>
> Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2019 17:21:30 +0000
> Cc: Ergus <address@hidden>, emacs-devel <address@hidden>,
>       Stefan Monnier <address@hidden>, Dmitry Gutov <address@hidden>
>
> > I think you give up too early.
>
> I must have written about 50 mails in this thread and explained
> the same things some 20 times. I call this about time.

OK, I will shut up from now on.

(You may wish to reflect on how your style of arguing makes it hard to
participate in discussions where you take part.)

FTR, your intention to reverse which parts of completion candidates
are prominent and which aren't is completely against my intuition, and
I'm firmly against that.  I don't care how other flex systems out
there work.