Re: "If you're still seeing problems, please reopen." [Was: bug#25148:]

From: Stefan Kangas
Subject: Re: "If you're still seeing problems, please reopen." [Was: bug#25148:]
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 15:10:19 +0100

Lars Ingebrigtsen <address@hidden> writes:

> > They don't know that. And a certain percentage *will* be too shy to do
> > anything for fear of bothering anybody.
>
> OK, I'll start saying "send a mail to reopen" or something.

I'll update my yasnippets do the same.

I think saying "please reply to this email with your observations"
should be sufficient, rather than adding the full instructions for how
to reopen the bug.  If the user clicks "reply", it will reach me and I
can forward it to the bug tracker and reopen the bug.

Best regards,
Stefan Kangas