Re: Emacs project mission (was Re: "If you're still seeing problems, ple

From: Michael Albinus
Subject: Re: Emacs project mission (was Re: "If you're still seeing problems, please reopen." [
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2019 11:56:01 +0100

Dmitry Gutov <address@hidden> writes:

> Anyway, we could also have an special email address that would
> automatically create bugs under a dedicated account. But the user
> would have no way to edit it afterwards.

Or we set it on our wishlist for Gitlab. It shall be possible to create
a new issue, or a comment for a given issue, without having an
account. For public projects, of course.

Retrieving issues from public Gitlab projects does not require
authentication, according to my plays with the Gitlab API.

Another wish from me would be extended searching. It seems, you can
search only in the title and description of issues, and NOT in the
comments.

Best regards, Michael.