Re: list of elisp primitives ?

From: Jean-Christophe Helary
Subject: Re: list of elisp primitives ?
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2019 12:43:19 +0900

Thank you Eduardo.

That's 1290 functions...

The reference seems to have 1608 functions and 294 commands, so those
primitives are not even a "useful subset" of emacs lisp functions...

I guess that was a naïve idea. So I'll just have to go through the reference
and try to find myself a minimaly useful subset (which is what the Intro should
be about, btw.)