Re: list of elisp primitives ?

From: Jean-Christophe Helary
Subject: Re: list of elisp primitives ?
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2019 09:21:20 +0900

Eduardo,

I saw that you had a video on EmacsConf2019, I downloaded them all so I'll be
spending time on your eev package I guess.

What you describe here (more so than in your other message) is very
interesting. For C-h I use the Helpful package that shows more things in a
better way.

Thank you again.

JC

Jean-Christophe Helary