Re: vertical fido-mode

From: Ergus
Subject: Re: vertical fido-mode
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2020 16:44:54 +0200

Hi:

Any progress on this? need some help?

Best,
Ergus

On Thu, Jun 18, 2020 at 09:51:52AM -0400, Stefan Monnier wrote:
Yes, I'd be happy to make the changes.  What does that look like
logistically? Sending patches to this mailing list asking for review?

That works, yes.

I don't have a copyright assignment yet, but some kind folks are educating
me about how to procure it over at the icomplete-vertical repo.

Great.  Let me know if you need any further help with that.

       Stefan