Re: feature/completions-highlight-modifications e3c5b99 3/6: Add complet

From: Ergus
Subject: Re: feature/completions-highlight-modifications e3c5b99 3/6: Add completions-highlight-mode initial implementation.
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2020 00:27:03 +0100

Maybe the question to do now is:

Which improvements do you thing could be accepted in the Default completions to modernize it a bit and improve the interaction/look. I mean specially for the first impression and to improve the functionality when running with -Q.

I thought that the first versions of the patch may be more or less good enough because it was just extending the default behavior a little bit when tabs where unused. With minimal interaction with the default behavior but easy to discover.

Best,
Ergus