git things [was: master 11abc4a: Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/sc

From: tomas
Subject: git things [was: master 11abc4a: Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/scratch/lexical-gnus' into trunk]
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2021 17:34:23 +0100

On Tue, Feb 02, 2021 at 06:21:38PM +0200, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
> > Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2021 17:01:14 +0100
> > From: tomas@tuxteam.de
> > Cc: tsdh@gnu.org, emacs-devel@gnu.org
> >
> > I hope my explanation uptext was at least of some help :)
>
> As usual.

Thanks

>    (What I wrote was not about your explanations, it was about
> that single sentence.)

Yes, I got that.

I'm convinced this is a very personal thing: some people just
"resonate" with the way an application (or, what's appriximately
the same, a programming language ) works, some not (I think
this is why discussions about such things tend to be heated :-)

For me, the battle with git paid off handsomely.

Cheers
 - t