Re: Concern about new binding.

From: Gregory Heytings
Subject: Re: Concern about new binding.
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2021 21:15:21 +0000

Presumably Magit users who've bound it to that will continue to do so... and then they'll miss the new binding(s) under `C-x g', but I guess that's up to each individual user.

So I don't know whether this is something we should worry about.

There is always the possibility to use another free C-x LETTER slot. The other ones are c j w x y. (A few symbols are also free, for example # / % : _ !.)