Re: Concern about new binding.

From: Ergus
Subject: Re: Concern about new binding.
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2021 15:52:50 +0100

On Sun, Feb 07, 2021 at 01:39:13PM +0100, Lars Ingebrigtsen wrote:
And I've now moved the binding to `C-x x g', which should un-annoy Magit
users.

Very thanks!!!

There's been suggestions for other buffer-related commands to put on the
`C-x x' keymap, and I'm adding a few of those, too.  Feel free to make
further suggestions.

Maybe it makes sense (now that we have this map) to move there
read-only-mode, enable/disable-undo.

I am not formally proposing any of them, just mentioning some that could
make sense.

The first one could (in long therm of course) release `C-x C-q` for
other future purposes.

Best,
Ergus