Suggested experimental test

From: Gregory Heytings
Subject: Suggested experimental test
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2021 09:03:39 +0000

This concludes our first experimental test on the devel branch. The amount of feedback wasn't overwhelming, but we did get some -- and I guess the `M-o' command wasn't very popular, so I'm not really that surprised.

So I think it was a moderately successful experiment, and we should use this way of trying out user interface changes more.

May I suggest the attached, slightly more controversial, experimental test?