Re: master 432c1aa: Use `pop-to-buffer-same-window' in `project-eshell'

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: master 432c1aa: Use `pop-to-buffer-same-window' in `project-eshell'
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2021 08:26:40 +0200

> Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2021 08:10:18 +0200
> From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org>
> Cc: emacs-devel@gnu.org, stefan@marxist.se, simenheg@gmail.com,
>  dgutov@yandex.ru
>
> > Cc: Stefan Kangas <stefan@marxist.se>, Simen Heggestøyl
> >  <simenheg@gmail.com>, emacs-devel@gnu.org
> > Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2021 23:37:40 +0100
> > From:  Theodor Thornhill via "Emacs development discussions."
> > <emacs-devel@gnu.org>
> >
> > +** 'project-shell' and 'shell' now uses 'pop-to-buffer-same-window'
>                                       ^^^^
> "use", in plural.  Also, the first line of a NEWS entry should be a
> complete sentence, so it should end with a period.

Oh, and one more nit: we generally prefer to update the manuals where
appropriate together with code changes, to avoid the need to tediously
go over all the manuals and update them when the time comes to release
the next Emacs version.  So if this change doesn't need any updates
for the manuals (I think it doesn't, but please make sure we don't say
there anything that could contradict the new behavior), then please
mark the NEWS entry with "---", per the note at the beginning of NEWS.

Thanks.