Re: Suggested experimental test

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Suggested experimental test
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2021 02:09:08 -0400

  > > > Gregory, don't you think that 3 users including me who expressed their
  > > > objections is not part of the experiment already?

  > > No, precisely because nobody actually experimented the potential change.

  > There's no need for any "experiment".  It's perfectly obvious what you're
  > proposing and the effect it will have.

What we don't know is how many users will oppose the change, nor what
reasons they will give us.  It is not absurd to try an experiment to
find out.

However, when people say before the experiment that they oppose the
removal, they do count.  They are users and they know they use this
feature.

--
Dr Richard Stallman