Re: Development Emacs based on Emacs and magit.

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Development Emacs based on Emacs and magit.
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2021 19:26:39 +0300

> From: Alexander Adolf <alexander.adolf@condition-alpha.com>
> Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2021 17:48:16 +0200
>
> Nonetheless you have a point in that thanks to magit, the only times I
> will have to visit a git forge's website is to create and manage my
> account there, and to create and delete repositories. Everything else
> can be done from within magit and forge in Emacs.

This is not about you or me or any other power user of Emacs.  This is
about occasional contributors to Emacs, who are accustomed to use the
PR workflow via Web forms.  IMO it would be counter-productive to
request those contributors to install and use Magit, just to be able
to submit a change to us.