Re: master ff4de1b: Fix quoting style in Lisp comments

From: Alexandre Garreau
Subject: Re: master ff4de1b: Fix quoting style in Lisp comments
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 02:27:36 +0200

Le vendredi 17 septembre 2021, 02:16:53 CEST Richard Stallman a écrit :
> Still, I think we should make highlighting give correct results for
> files that use `...' as well as for files that use '...'.  That should
> be possible if the ... stands for a limited set of possible contents.

That’s trivial given that a well-formed quotation doesn’t begin or end
with a space or quotation symbol (in proper traditional english (but if we
do it “the logical way” it *may* *end* with a punctuation symbol)), given
that it will also normally follow a blank and be followed by a blank or a
quotation symbol, that alone is sufficient.