Re: master ff4de1b: Fix quoting style in Lisp comments

From: Stefan Kangas
Subject: Re: master ff4de1b: Fix quoting style in Lisp comments
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 12:51:24 +0200

Yuri Khan <yuri.v.khan@gmail.com> writes:

> Then it would be a step from ugly simple to ugly complicated, so a net
> negative.

In proper Swedish we actually use right quotes on both sides of a
quote, so I don't personally find this style particularly ugly.  :-)

But note that I'm not suggesting this for inclusion.  I'm just
pointing out what can be done with display tables, as the feature was
suggested.  We would probably need to look at font-lock to find a more
complete solution.

(But I did put something much like what I proposed on my local
`text-mode-hook' already, and I find it to be an improvement.)