Re: About XLIFF validation

From: Kevin Vigouroux
Subject: Re: About XLIFF validation
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2021 09:51:35 +0200

James Clark (the author of the nXML mode and the Trang conversion tool)
told me, after sending him a message, that I could do the conversion
myself. But I don’t know how to install and configure Trang, so it would
be nice if someone could do it for me.

The schemas to validate an XLIFF document are available at the URL:
https://github.com/oasis-tcs/xliff-xliff-22/tree/master/xliff-21/schemas

You can find examples of XLIFF documents at the URL:
https://github.com/GALAglobal/TAPICC/tree/master/extraction_examples
--
Best regards,
Kevin Vigouroux