Re: nxml-mode: Could we support new XML schemas?

From: Jean-Christophe Helary
Subject: Re: nxml-mode: Could we support new XML schemas?
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2021 20:35:28 +0900

> On Sep 28, 2021, at 17:10, Kevin Vigouroux via Emacs development discussions.
> <emacs-devel@gnu.org> wrote:
>
> Richard Stallman <rms@gnu.org> writes:
>
>>> XLIFF documents are validated using XML schemas. These schemas are
>>> currently not supported by Emacs.
>>
>> Is there other free software that can do this?
>> Emacs could invoke it in a subprocess.
>
> LemMinX [1] is released under the Eclipse Public License 2.0. It
> depends on Eclipse LSP4J (license EPL 2.0 [2]). This LSP server
> is used by an Emacs LSP mode (lsp-mode).
>
> [1] https://github.com/eclipse/lemminx/blob/master/LICENSE
> [2] https://github.com/eclipse/lsp4j/blob/main/LICENSE

All the applications from Maxprograms are Eclipse 1.0 licensed.
The developer is the editor of the current XLIFF standard (2.2), along with
being a top class expert in the localization area.

https://maxprograms.com/products/index.html

--
Jean-Christophe Helary @brandelune
https://mac4translators.blogspot.com