Re: Tweaking the output of `C-h b'

From: Stefan Kangas
Subject: Re: Tweaking the output of `C-h b'
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2021 21:55:56 -0700

> Have a look at the trunk now and see what you think.

What you have so far looks really good.  Thanks for bringing `C-h b'
into this century!

I'll think about it some more and I might propose some tweaks later.
For now:

- Why not show the first line of the docstring of the command in a new
  third column?

- The ":" after each section is name more distracting than helpful.
  How about removing it?

- We would be able to avoid some weird indentation if we changed it from
  16/32 to 20/40.  See how it indents around "C-M-<down-mouse-1>".  We
  might even want to consider 22/44 (or something odd like 22/40), see
  the indentation around "<bottom-right-corner>".

- Would the structure become more clear if there was one or two spaces
  of indentation for the text under each section?