Customize SVG icons (was: Tweaking the output of `C-h b')

From: Kévin Le Gouguec
Subject: Customize SVG icons (was: Tweaking the output of `C-h b')
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2021 15:48:53 +0100

> Stefan Kangas <stefankangas@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> The symbols used in customize are okay, but are far too inconspicuous
>> even there, I think.
>
> They're...  subtle:

Yup, that's because "fill:#2e3436" is hardcoded in the SVG files.
Removing that bit makes Emacs use the foreground color for the default
face.

I don't know if we want to do that (it's sort of a nuclear solution),
and/or introduce a face to let themes control this color; it's true that
as things stand, these buttons are not very visible for dark themes.

(I still find them more appropriate for UI elements than glyphs that
change depending on fontsets, FWIW)