Re: Tweaking the output of `C-h b'

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Re: Tweaking the output of `C-h b'
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2021 15:13:38 +0100

Kévin Le Gouguec <kevin.legouguec@gmail.com> writes:

> Whatever the consensus ends up being for C-h b, I think there is value
> in having consistent UI elements for folding across Emacs.

Definitely.  I think writing a separate little library for this would be
nice, so that people can customise this in one place.  Some people can
use SVGs, some can't, and some want to have it colourful and some don't.

And then outline/customize/sections can use that library to handle the
open/fold thingies.