Re: Any new method to deal with Emacs Fonts settings puzzles nearly ever

From: Byung-Hee HWANG
Subject: Re: Any new method to deal with Emacs Fonts settings puzzles nearly every Chinese emacser?
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 16:20:44 +0900

Po Lu <luangruo@yahoo.com> writes:

> Werner LEMBERG <wl@gnu.org> writes:
>
>> Interesting.  AFAIK, the CJKV glyphs are based on the 'Adobe Source'
>> family.  Could you point out some of the problems?  Or maybe do you
>> have links to bug reports?  Normally, both the Adobe and Google font
>> folks are quite willing to fix such issues.
>
> I can't give specific examples right now, but I would be willing to
> switch to Noto CJK for a while and report any problems I see.
>
> But Noto CJK having disagreeable glyphs is a relatively well known piece
> of received wisdom around here, so someone else can probably chime in.

As Korean CJK user, i would like to add this thread as "star
mark". Personally Korean Hanja is not bad under Google Noto CJK.

"START: 한강 漢江 대한민국 大韓民國 -- This is Google Noto CJK"

attached as screenshot:
https://gitlab.com/soyeomul/Gnus/-/raw/86707860b5733ffa398683750a4bab01f79e1ffa/ss/google-noto-cjk-test.png

Sincerely, Gnus fan Byung-Hee