Re: sqlite3

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Re: sqlite3
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2021 20:18:01 +0100

> I've now asked the author, Syohei YOSHIDA, if it'd be OK to rewrite this
> for inclusion in Emacs core, and the answer was positive, so I've now
> done so, and...  it works!  *gasp*

It's on the scratch/sqlite branch now, because I wanted to test this on
Macos and Windows...  and...  amazingly enough it seems to work
everywhere without any changes?  That never happens, so I started
wondering whether I was testing this on the wrong system somehow, but
nope.

Don't the Windows things usually require a lot of dll hand-holding, or
am I misremembering which builds need that?  I did a MingW build.