Re: Let's announce each new package added to GNU ELPA or NonGNU ELPA

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Let's announce each new package added to GNU ELPA or NonGNU ELPA
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 23:37:34 -0500

  > I think
  > a regular (weekly, fortnightly, monthly, whatever - monthly probably
  > sufficient) summary type message which contains new packages since the
  > last summary would be better than multiple messages containing details
  > of only one package at a time.

I have to disagree.  Announcing each separately would help/encourage
people to look at each one and think about it for a few seconds --
"Would this be useful for me?"

By contrast, announcing several packages together would help/encourage
people not to look at all of them.  Many would only notice the first
one.  The only benefit would be to reduce the total number of
messages.

How much is that benefit?  With some data, we could see.

Can anyone find the last 10 packages added to GNU ELPA,
and the date each one was added?