Re: etags name collision.

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: etags name collision.
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 14:13:46 +0300

On 12.04.2022 13:51, Po Lu wrote:
Ergus<spacibba@aol.com>  writes:

I use OpenBSD in my servers daily and all my team around use vim and
neovim with Universal Ctags with no issue.  Universal ctags can generate
emacs tags, json, legacy and modern ctags, xref... if there is some
problem the right to do is to open an issue in their project...
vim and neovim are not vi and mg, and are not standardized utilities
either.

Are you saying vi or mg, as opposed to vim and neovim, cannot work with the tags output by universal ctags?