Re: Windows 28.1 install/zip has el newer than elc for some files?

From: Corwin Brust
Subject: Re: Windows 28.1 install/zip has el newer than elc for some files?
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 01:02:08 -0500

On Thu, Apr 21, 2022 at 12:06 PM Corwin Brust <corwin@bru.st> wrote:

> I will upload this new set to the FTP site later today.  I've also
> attached the log produced by the script. Looking through it things
> seem to have gone well but please let me know if you spot anything of
> concern.

Now done.  This version (which should be available from the GNU FTP
site shortly) should have included the ELC files as taken from the
tarball.

Note for anyone seeing this out of context of the rest of this thread:
 The only build-process difference between this and the prior set is
omitting a call to make clean in/for this version.  In the creation
prior set I ran make clean prior to calling configure because I
(incorrectly) thought that that was needed to cause ELN file
generation during the make install step.