Re: Windows 28.1 install/zip has el newer than elc for some files?

From: Corwin Brust
Subject: Re: Windows 28.1 install/zip has el newer than elc for some files?
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2022 12:06:33 -0500

On Thu, Apr 21, 2022 at 11:11 AM Corwin Brust <corwin@bru.st> wrote:

> I'm running a fresh build from the 28.1 source tarball

After trying again (using the attached script), I'm unable to
reproduce my issue with ELN files not getting created.  Given this,
I'm now in agreement that building (without make clean + autogen.sh)
works well to build Windows binaries from a release tarball.  I'll use
this method for any future release builds I create.

$ unzip -lv emacs-28.1.zip | grep eln | wc -l
157

I will upload this new set to the FTP site later today.  I've also
attached the log produced by the script. Looking through it things
seem to have gone well but please let me know if you spot anything of
concern.