Re: Not able to display \u110BD and \u110CD in Emacs

From: समीर सिंह Sameer Singh
Subject: Re: Not able to display \u110BD and \u110CD in Emacs
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 12:33:11 +0530

Yes, please send the form.

शनि, 30 अप्रैल 2022, 12:30 pm को Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org> ने लिखा:
> From: समीर सिंह Sameer Singh <lumarzeli30@gmail.com>
> Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 11:40:03 +0530
> Cc: emacs-devel@gnu.org
>
> btw, is the way how I have written the composition table correct? I have copied it from the Brahmi
> composition one, or is it more apporpriate to do it in the way of the devanagari, bengali, malayalam ones?

It doesn't matter.  Whatever is more convenient for reading and
understanding the rules is preferable.

> Also I plan to include more writing scripts in emacs, so should I send the patches one by one or in bulk?

Separate patches, please.

Please also include with the patches the relevant additions to the
etc/HELLO file, and also don't forget to make sure
script-representative-chars has representative characters for the
script -- this is important for selecting fonts for those characters.

However, if you intend to submit more patches, I suggest to start your
legal paperwork of assigning the copyright to the FSF, so that we
could accept those future contributions from you.  If you agree, I
will send you the form now.