Re: Emacs Survey 2022 - design

From: sr
Subject: Re: Emacs Survey 2022 - design
Date: Fri, 20 May 2022 01:11:00 -0700

I was wondering whether the average Emacs user, especially those who are
non-developers would be able to easily understand the distinction between
NonGNU ELPA and GNU ELPA and how it matters. Perhaps as a measure of increasing
awareness and refreshing memories, it may be meaningful to include a link to
this information.