Re: Unicode 15

From: Robert Pluim
Subject: Re: Unicode 15
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2022 08:53:40 +0200

    समीर> After using the monochrome Noto Emoji font, I can verify that the
newly
    समीर> added emojis are rendered correctly.

Monochrome? I didnʼt know there was a monochrome Noto Emoji font 😀

I assume Noto Color Emoji works as well?

Anyway, if you think itʼs ready, post a patch (if itʼs not too large)
or stick it on a scratch branch somewhere.

Robert