Re: Unicode 15

From: समीर सिंह Sameer Singh
Subject: Re: Unicode 15
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2022 22:35:39 +0530

I think I have completed almost everything to update to unicode 15, but the problem is
insert-char (C-x 8 RET) is not listing these new characters, why is that?

Thanks.

On Thu, Sep 15, 2022 at 7:00 PM Robert Pluim <rpluim@gmail.com> wrote:

    >> So when not using COLRv1 fonts, do the emoji sequences in
    >> emoji-zwj-sequences.txt and emoji-sequences.txt all look correct? (Iʼm
    >> assuming Unicode 15 has added sequences, and consequently updated
    >> those files)

    समीर> Yes, when using a non COLRv1 font such as Twemoji 14, the emojis in those
    समीर> files appear correctly, obviously except
    समीर> the unicode 15 ones which do not render correctly.

If thatʼs only because of missing glyphs in the font then thatʼs expected.

Robert