Re: master 127ab231be 1/2: Attempt to clarify Input Focus documentation

From: Gregory Heytings
Subject: Re: master 127ab231be 1/2: Attempt to clarify Input Focus documentation
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2022 10:54:55 +0000

The original text was longer and tried to explain too much, I think -- it made it all sound very complex, scary and difficult to deal with. So I tried to make it short and purposefully vague instead of enumerating all different things that may and may not have happened, because that didn't seem helpful.

Agreed, I don't think it's useful to give a more detailed list of cases there.