Re: Adding the `prescient` packages to NonGNU ELPA?

From: Richard Kim
Subject: Re: Adding the `prescient` packages to NonGNU ELPA?
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2022 08:38:51 -0800

I have not used Windows for so long that I hardly know anything about
it.  However following is found on straight.el documentation:

On Microsoft Windows, however, support for symlinks is not always
available, so the default value of straight-use-symlinks is nil on
that platform. That causes copying to be used instead, and an advice
is placed on find-file to cause the copied files to act as symlinks if
you try to edit them.