emacs-humanities

Re: [emacs-humanities] Emacs "Projects" management?

From: Joe Corneli
Subject: Re: [emacs-humanities] Emacs "Projects" management?
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 10:18:01 +0100

Jean-Christophe Helary writes:

>> On Oct 19, 2022, at 9:46, Alan Davis <alan3davis@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> A few years ago, I obtained an iMac, and encountered what I remember as
>> "virtual folders."  I may be imagining things, as I cannot seem to find
>> good information about it.
>
> They are called "Smart Folders" and are basically a display of a complex
> search result.
>
> You can search on any type of metadata, among which one that is called
> "tags".

Sounds like an Emacs package that I’velearned a little about:

"EevMode is a great tool to build table of contents of your files."

https://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/EevMode
http://angg.twu.net/eev-intros/find-eev-quick-intro.html

--
Dr Joseph A. Corneli (https://github.com/holtzermann17)

HYPERREAL ENTERPRISES LTD is a private company limited by shares, incorporated
25th, June 2019 as Company Number 634284 on the Register of Companies for
Scotland (https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/SC634284).