Re: [O] missing autoloads / (void-variable org-version)

From: Michael Sperber
Subject: Re: [O] missing autoloads / (void-variable org-version)
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 11:53:53 +0200

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> Achim Gratz <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Bastien writes:
>>> There is a fix that makes the new Makefile compatible with everyone's
>>> configuration *without* requiring to add the version number directly in
>>> the org.el file.  I'm discussing it with Achim and will commit it as
>>> soon as possible.
>>
>> Towards that end, I can test Emacs23 and Emacs24 on Linux.  Anyone still
>> using XEmacs and willing to check that everything keeps working there?
>
> Michael Sperber is our XEmacs fairy around, hopefully he we be able to
> test the patch.

Yes.  I've also had to apply a few fixes to make the current XEmacs
work.  I intend to send a new batch of patches in two weeks or so, once
everything has settled down on my end.  (Until then, I'm quite swamped.
If I don't answer e-mail in that timeframe, please don't assume I'm not
interested.)

--
Cheers =8-} Mike