Re: [O] Marking/highlighting text temporarily

From: Marcin Borkowski
Subject: Re: [O] Marking/highlighting text temporarily
Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 23:42:31 +0200

On 2015-04-24, at 08:19, Vikas Rawal <address@hidden> wrote:

> I am revising a long book manuscript, and would like to mark parts of text
> (not just the headlines) just to remind myself that these need to be dealt
> with.
>
> What could be an the easy way of doing it?

Well, it seems that the thread went somewhere else (completely), but it
just occured to me that you might want Bookmark+ (in case nobody
mentioned it).  You have normal Emacs bookmarks but on Drew-steroids,
among others you can /highlight/ all bookmarks in a buffer.  (And AFAIR
you can have a dedicated bookmark file for e.g. one project, so that you
effectively have "categories" of bookmarks.)

> Vikas

Hth,

--
Marcin Borkowski