[O] org-protocol documentation

From: Mario Martelli
Subject: [O] org-protocol documentation
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2017 12:14:55 +0200

Hi,

recently I’ve updated my macOS - Org mode setup. I had some pain setting up org-protocol properly which was mainly because the documentation (http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/org-protocol.html) is outdated. Especially for macOS. I thought about updating the documentation. But I’m unsure wether that is still the correct place. To me it seems that org-protocol is no longer in org-contrib but in org-mode. I could not verify that because I could not clone the repo (fatal: unable to connect to orgmode.org: orgmode.org[0: 104.239.132.130]: errno=Operation timed out ).

- is the task of documenting org-protocol already scheduled?
- if not, I would update the documentation in general and for macOS and would leave the linux and windows parts untouched (don’t know if they need to be updated), if that’s ok.

Kind regards
Mario