Re: [O] [POLL] Should Org tempo be enabled by default? (expand templates

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] [POLL] Should Org tempo be enabled by default? (expand templates thru e.g. "<s[TAB]")
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2018 09:47:03 +0100

On Sunday, 29 Apr 2018 at 15:22, Bastien wrote:

[...]

> But again, I might be wrong, I just don't want this to be a discussion
> between us two :)

The new system seems more powerful and works better for me as it doesn't
conflict with predictive texting that also uses the TAB key.

I'm am tending to side with the view put forward by Nicolas on this one:
one well supported solution is better than 2.  However, Emacs is
infamous for having >n (with n large) solutions to any problem...  So I
don't have any fundamental problems with both being available per se so
long as they do not conflict.

My 2ยข.

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.7-475-g3ffc7d