Re: IM dev discussions?

From: Hendursaga
Subject: Re: IM dev discussions?
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2022 11:33:58 -0400

Payas Relekar <relekarpayas@gmail.com> writes:

> Admittedly I am yet to try it, but it can also provide filtering to mute
> particular categories so they don't clutter your mailbox :)
>
> Replying to discourse notification emails has worked well in my experience,
> and there are apparently ways to create new posts by sending emails as well:

I've tried an email-based workflow with Discourse before and I'll say it's
fairly decent, much better than, say, replying to GitHub email notifications,
where they can't even apply GitHub Flavored Markdown consistently!

I have no experience in setting up / administrating Discourse myself, however.

~ Hendursaga