Re: [emms-help] [patch] better kill-track

From: Yoni Rabkin
Subject: Re: [emms-help] [patch] better kill-track
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2014 20:23:07 -0400

Since more than one person took the trouble to write in and explain why
this behavior should change, I went ahead and made the change to the
behavior of C-k as Rasmus described it. I didn't use Rasmus' patch, but
made a functionally equivallent change.

But I added a variable (set by default to Rasmus' way) which permits me
to retain the old way of doing it, which I still personally prefer. So
if anyone else is bugged by this new behavior, just do:

(setq emms-playlist-mode-kill-whole-line-p nil)