fab-user

[Fab-user] Remote bash script wont run via Fabric

From: Colin Wood
Subject: [Fab-user] Remote bash script wont run via Fabric
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 09:07:13 -0400

Hi Fabric Users,

So I am having an issue with the fabric api, and running a remote bash script that launches a weblogic domain. It remotes fine into the box, says it launches the script, and retuns back a 0 return code. But when I go on the box I dont see that the process was started. However if I SSH into that box and run the script manually it runs fine. Is there something fabric does different than regular SSH that I should be aware of?

Thanks for the help,

Colin