Re: [fluid-dev] fluid_event_noteon() on channel 9 under winxp

From: Josh Green
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] fluid_event_noteon() on channel 9 under winxp
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 19:46:02 +0000

Hello Stephen,

Sounds like something specific to those percussion instruments is
causing FluidSynth to not work properly.  I'm not familiar with that
SoundFont, is it commercial or is it possible to download it?  Or do you
have any other SoundFont files which are publicly available that have
the same issue?  One other thing I'm curious about, is if the sound that
is being played back, is indeed the same sample, just cut short (from
mis-applied effect parameters) or a different sample all together.  Best
regards,
        Josh