Re: [fluid-dev] scaleTuning fix

From: Josh Green
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] scaleTuning fix
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 19:26:18 +0000

On Tue, 2007-03-06 at 17:10 +0200, Mihail Zenkov wrote:
> It was first what i do, but voice->root_pitch inits after
> fluid_voice_calculate_runtime_synthesis_parameters(). In any case i
> agree with you - we need better way to do this. I also have hard to
> reproduce bug associate with pitch - i can't reproduce it on my
> machine, but can on another. When i have time i try review
> fluid_voice.c and fix it.
>
> P.S. I very dislike cvs, if none are against, can fluidsynth migrate to
> svn?

Hello Mihail,

I also dislike CVS and don't see why anyone would be against converting
to subversion :)  I've been planning on doing so, but just haven't
gotten around to it yet.  Thanks for looking into making that patch a
cleaner.  I'll see if I can figure out anything as well in regards to
the root_pitch parameter.

Cheers!
        Josh Green