Re: [fluid-dev] MIDI mode

From: josh
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] MIDI mode
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 19:31:50 -0700

Quoting David Henningsson <address@hidden>:

And, for what it's worth, I have now implemented the
delay/minimum-note-length feature so we can at least test it. It is
written as a separate setting (synth.min-note-length, the unit is
milliseconds) and it affects all channels.

// David

Awesome! While I was writing an email bitching about how to implement it, it gets implemented! Thats what I call team effort, ha ha :)

Josh