[fluid-dev] including FluidSynth 1.0.9 in an application

From: Stefan Khan-Kernahan
Subject: [fluid-dev] including FluidSynth 1.0.9 in an application
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 00:01:32 -0400

Hi, I've been struggling for a few days to get FluidSynth (1.0.9) to compile in an application I am writing. When building, I get the following error:

<path to cpp file> undefined reference to `_imp__new_fluid_settings'

and in settings.h i find the following line highlighted in my IDE

FLUIDSYNTH_API fluid_settings_t* new_fluid_settings(void);

fluid_settings_t is not a type name.

I've looked at types.h and everything seems to be in order, and I just can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.

Can anyone lend some insight?