[fluid-dev] Last QSynth issues committed

From: josh
Subject: [fluid-dev] Last QSynth issues committed
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 20:00:35 -0800

Hello Rui,

I just committed what I hope are fixes to the last 2 QSynth compatibility issues. It looked like there was an event queuing issue in regards to bank and program change messages, which was causing the bank to not get assigned correctly in QSynth. The fluid_synth_unset_program() setting should also now be retained until a program change occurs.

Please test and let us know how it goes!

Best regards,
Josh