Re: [fluid-dev] Re: Last QSynth issues committed

From: josh
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Re: Last QSynth issues committed
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 11:09:18 -0800

Oops. Should work now. The logic which tries to fallback to a valid preset was getting executed.

With fluid_synth_unset_program() its currently leaving the bank number as it was, but clearing the program number. Does this seem OK or should it set the bank to 0? The effect that this would have, is that if a future program change was received it would use the old bank number.

Josh